Flushing my squid Cache

From: Emile Coetzee <emilec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:55:16 +0200

I have the feeling that squid is not flushing its cache automatically
when it reaches the max %. I've got a 2gig partion, my cache is
set to 500mb but i've only got about 200mb HD space left. Space has
been dissapearing slowly but surely over the past few months. I've
decided i may be a good idea just to flush it and start over. I read the
FAQ, but i'm not sure what the difference is between removing the log
file, and actually deleting and recreating the cache dir. The end
product i'd like to have is some free disk space.

Thanks
Emile
Emile Coetzee
Junior Network Administrator
PQ Africa, Century City Tel:
+27 (21) 550 3355
Montague Gardens
Fax: +27 (21) 550 3356
Cape Town
Direct: +27 (21) 550 3358
Quantum System Integrators (Pty) Ltd
http://www.quantum.co.za
Member of the PQ Africa Group of Companies
http://www.pqafrica.co.za