Re: udp ports

From: David J Woolley <djw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:52:44 +0100

> I'm just new to squid and linux..
> I just want to know how can i change the configuration of squid
> so that it will allow in/out to a udp port

Squid is *not* a firewall product. If you want to create an HTTP to
UDP proxy, you will need to write an RFC describing the form of the
URLs and the semantics of the process.

However, I think you are probably really interested in the Linux
ipfwadm command, which has nothing to do with Squid.

NB Squid is a Unix program, not a Linux one.

--
David Woolley - Office: David Woolley <djw@bts.co.uk>
BTS             Home: <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>