Re: Blocklist for adult sites - Where can I find it ?

From: Steve Nguyen <kingbo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:03:18 +1000

I don;t think that it's free because there is someone who is orking on it to
update the list. You should try SmartFilter and make a deal with them. They
can provide the list (updated periodically), and also provide API so you can
call by C, C++ or Perl.

Steve N.
E-mail: kingbo@bigpond.com
Presents KBMail Professional Service
http://members.xoom.com/KingBO
Access to your existing POP3/IMAP4 for FREE