RELEASE & TCP_HIT

From: Benarson Behajaina <Benarson.Behajaina@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:50:52 +0200 (MET DST)

        Hi Squid users,

When I tried to download a file through Squid,
I've got an incomplete data from the cache.

store.log said that the object was removed (RELEASE) from the
cache, but why have I seen TCP_HIT from my access.log ?

from Release-Notes-1.1.txt (squid/doc):
=======================================
if the expected-len is non-zero, and not equal to real-len
the object will be released from the cache.

access.log:
==========
923991482.909 27000 raven.swh.sk TCP_HIT/200 257772 GET http://support.exe.sk/download/mbsap10.exe - NONE/- application/octet-stream

store.log:
923987431.198 RELEASE 00009C98 200 923984944 923937039 -1 application/octet-stream 1546856/468396 GET http://support.exe.sk/download/mbsap10.exe
923989123.985 RELEASE FFFFFFFF 403 -1 -1 -1 unknown -1/1139 GET http://support.exe.sk/download/mbsap10.exe
923991483.024 RELEASE 0200A5F3 200 923988947 923937039 -1 application/octet-stream 1546856/257415 GET http://support.exe.sk/download/mbsap10.exe

So is it possible that, my squid has cached only a small part of
the object ?
I'm running Squid 2.0 RELEASE, SuSE Linux 6.0, kernel 2.2.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Benarson.