Re: SKYCACHE

From: Squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:44:59 -0400

I have been using Skycache now for close to a year and have not seen much of an improvement. The people at Skycache have been very helpful in giving advice and assistance, but no matter what we try, I get the same hit rate or just about 5% above. The news feed works fine, but we don't use it here. I would like to compare my set-up with any others who have seen a big hit rate jump. Please email me direct.
Thanks,
Mark Starr
Green Apple Inc