Cache Manager

From: Guillermo Garron <ggarron@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:00:02 -0400

Hi,
I have this problem, when i use cache manager, and i go to ipCache Stats and
Content, i only see what one of my 80 machines watch, i am using transparent
proxy.
And it only works when i use iexplorer 5.0 and not with Netscape
Communicator.

My cache logs is gettin' only the ip number of the destination and not the
names of the site only one machine is being registered.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Ing. Guillermo Garron
ZuperNet
"Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."