Re: Squid, Netscape Parent and proxy.pac

From: <sbevans@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:14:18 +0200

I added in the following statement to squid.conf
mime_table /etc/squid/mime.conf

and then the following to mime.conf in /etc/squid/mime.conf
\.pac$ application/x-ns-proxy-autoconfig anthony-unknown.gif
- image

But when I restart Squid I get the following error message.
1999/04/15 21:05:54| parseConfigFile: line 492 unrecognized: 'mime_table
/etc/squid/mime.conf'

Any ideas ?

Regards

Simon