Re: acl - dstdomain - srcdomain

From: Ratkai Peter <rpet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:19:16 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks, the first one is ok. But the other problem is still hanging:

(squid): acl.c:1696: aclDestroyAcls: Assertion `0' failed

When I'm trying, I got these messages for the HUP signal. Only in case
these acls are stated:

acl minimal dstdomain "/squid/etc/dstdomain.list"
acl minimal_hosts srcdomain "/squid/etc/srcdomain.list.minimal"

http_access allow minimal_hosts minimal password

What does this mean?

Thanks, Bye;

 Peter Ratkai
rpet@quaestor.hu