Recommended citations ?

From: Manfred Hauswirth <M.Hauswirth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:05:47 +0200

Hi !

In a paper (not in the Internet caching area but somewhat related) I want to
refer to Squid, ICP, and Cisco's WCCP. I have some papers/reports I could
cite, but it would be great if someone could provide me with "definitive"
("the" paper about) papers I could cite (preferably computer science journals
or technical conferences).

Thanx,

Manfred

--
Manfred Hauswirth, Technical University of Vienna, Distributed Systems Group
Snail: Argentinierstr. 8/184-1; A-1040 Vienna; Austria