nlanr scripts - explanation of output

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:43:30 +1000

Hi,
Sorry to ask another basic question, but is there a simple explanation
anywhere of the output generated by the nlanr log analysis scripts? In
particular access-summary.pl. I have a vague understanding of the headings
and can at least get an idea of the traffic volume. I am not 100% on the
terms UDP and TCP with respect to the type of data that would be
connected with them, eg I have no UDP data at all.

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au