MS IE problem

From: Javier Kohan <jkohan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 17:15:41 -0300 (ART)

I have installed squid 2.1.2 in some sites. I experiment a problem with
IE ( tried with 3.2 and 4 sp1 ).
The problem is both if I try to browse from the LAN or via a dialup access

I can't browse with IE because a lot of times doesn't download the page
requested;. it
gets frozen. If I click "reload" nothing happens, but sometimes if I click
the link again it comes very quickly, as if the previous time was cached
but the browser couldt trasfer it from the proxy. Other times it doesen't
work at all. If I configure the browser not to use a proxy, it works ok.

With Netscape works ok ( but how ask the users to all change their
browsers ? :( )

You can see a copy of my squid.conf in
http://www.trcnet.com.ar/~jkohan/squid.conf

Thanks in advance.