Using upstream filter proxy with squid - possible??

From: Coutts, Ashe <ashe_squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:15:55 -0700

I support a school district connecting to the net over frame relay.
The frame goes to/thru our local county education office on the way
to the net. The county has a filtering proxy that excludes sites
deemed inappropriate for our students. I got squid working on Linux
2.2.x at a few sites but cannot figure out how to send squid to/thru
the county's box to take advantage of the filter. I've tried the
"cache_peer www.xxx.yyy.zzz parent 3128 3130 no_query" but,
alas, it seems to do nothing. Thans in advance, Ashe Coutts
ashe_squid@sbehsd.sbceo.k12.ca.us