dnsserver squid.conf

From: <danielrod@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:24:00 +0900

When squid is first started, it goes through various steps, among them,
- DNS server is looked up
- dnsserver process are started (5 by default)
- etc.

Can someone tell me some details of what exactly dnsserver does when it
starts up?
I.e., does it read any configuration files, such as /etc/squid/squid.conf,
send any UDP/TCP queries to any daemon, etc.

I keep getting the error message:
"Warning: Cannot run '/usr/bin/dnsserver' process."

whenever I my ipfwadm firewall filtes are up and running.

--Daniel