Re: is fixed this bug?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:34:03 +0200

de la Barra, Isabel (LANINFO) wrote:

> In the squid 1.1.22 we have the next problem:
> Browsers show other images in the page (change the original images by other
> in the cache)

1.NOVM.X is known to corrupt it's cache from time to time.. Some "early"
versions of 1.1.X to. The use of 1.NOVM.X is strongly discouraged, and
also peerings to 1.1.X Squids.

> Is this problem fixed? size cache > 4G

Yes, Squid 2.X is guaranteed to not give corrupted cache files to
clients.

All Squid 1.X users which maintains their cache servers are strongly
encouraged to upgrade to Squid 2.X. No bug tracking or patching will be
made on Squid 1.X releases.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker