Re: squid disk cache replacement policy

From: Brian Beuning <bbeuning@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 12:58:44 -0400

Thanks for the pointer, I saw that code but wasn't sure it was
the right place. I guess I need to track down how store_list
is maintained.

I use squid with wget as my personal web cache. What is not
working right, is pages that wget pulled into the cache recently
(within the last one or two days) often get purged before pages
which have not been accessed for much longer.

Thanks,
Brian Beuning