Re: Proxy_auth and Novell NDS.

From: Paul-Emile Bellaloum <pebellaloum@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:40:58 +0200

Hi !

I have written a proxy_auth prog to query a LDAP server with the SDK for C.
It is not very difficult but I have done this with the netscape Proxy Server.
It is just a shared library, I think it can be applied to Squid too.
If you want more explanations, tell me !

PEB

Umar Goldeli wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> As the subject says... can this be done? :)
>
> I.e. has anybody written a nice bit of code that they would be willing to
> share with me? :)
>
> The alternative that I am thinking of is exporting the NDS tree via LDAP
> and writing a squid proxy_auth prog to query the ldap server... (speaking
> of.. has anybody done this too? :)
>
> Thanks copiously for any advice in advance..
>
> Cheers,
> Umar.

Paul-Emile Bellaloum  tel. 01 46 25 51 00
ISR Services Intra/Internet   Atos Production Suresnes