Re: Common Log Format

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 23:39:30 +0200

Common log format does not include Referer, User-Agent or other headers.
What you are referring to is some form of extended log format (probably
NCSA combined format).

I think it is on the wish list of may people to have custom log formats
in Squid, much like the what is provided by mod_log_config in Apache
(LogFormat apache config directive).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker