POST not working with squid-2.2.STABLE2

From: Erik Heinz <erik@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 May 1999 12:50:34 GMT

Hi,

since switching from squid-2.1.PATCH2 to squid-2.2.STABLE2 we are
having strange problems with forms and POST operations.

Appearently, the HTTP server receives an empty POST content. We cannot tell
exactly yet, however, the forms do not work. The problem is reproducible,
but does occur only after starting squid. After executing 'squid -k
reconfigure' one ore more times, everything works fine. The platform ist
Linux-2.2 with glibc-2.1.

Anybody else experiencing this? Any help ist greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Erik

--
| Erik Heinz, IKS GmbH Jena * erik@iks-jena.de * privat: erik@jena.thur.de  |