Re: ICMP tcp port 80 unreachable [tos 0xc0]

From: Henrique Pantarotto <scanner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:53:47 -0300

>An ICMP message like that is send by devices which detect that this
couldn't be
>done or is blocked (by a filter). There is no cure and this is not a
problem of
>Squid (in fact it is not your fault at all). In fact when I traced to this IP
>it stopped somewhere in Brazil but never reaches the destination.

Hello Marc,

since this machine is only a recent instalation and it's in a testing
environment, I faked the IP addresses. I though this wouldn't be
relevant.. please forgive me.

I'm writting you privatly the real IP's.

Henrique Pantarotto
Coord. Técnico Operacional
CEPAnet Internet Provider
Web: http://www.cepa.com.br