not use parent for my site..

From: ZioBudda <michel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 16:24:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, I have a proxy server (Linux, squid 2.2STABLE2) that have a parent
(and it works). I have client that use my proxy, but I do not want that
my-squid ask to proxy-parent for the page that are on my web server.
e.g.
I have a page called pippo.html
if my client go to pippo.html via proxy, in this moment, my-proxy ask to
parent-proxy for pippo.html when I know that it have the page...

understand?

ciaoz

Ho talmente fame che il mio stomaco fa tutt'uno con la spina dorsale

--
Michel <ZioBudda> Morelli		  michel@michel.enter.it
					http://ziobudda.enter.it