Squid Config

From: Chapman, Matt <chapmam2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:57:52 -0400

Hi,

Gotta ?

Lets say that my co. firewall only allows traffic from the class B out to
the internet through the proxy (filter content only). But a single squid
cacher is not practical for the whole co. I was thinking that I could put a
squid cache box in front of each router that is out at remote locations on
the wan. Then all I need to know is how to get squid to then point to the
Proxy box for content filtering and also to be let out onto the net...

Client -> Local Squid -> Router -> Proxy -> Happy Internet

Any ideas?

Matt Chapman