Re: Probelm with POST, while using http-anonymizer

From: pascal tscharner <pascal.tscharner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:03:39 +0200

Robert

We had a similar problem..
It was solved with adding the HDR_REFERER to the Header in the
http-anon.c section for the paranoid settings and it worked...
Otherwise it has to be one of the Headers in the section for standard
anonymizing(FROM, REFERER, SERVER, USER_AGENT, WWW_AUTHENTICATE, LINK)
which cause to screw up your request

cheers

Pascal