Re: cache warning

From: Adalto Silva Correia Filho <adalto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:28:37 -0300 (GRNLNDST)

Hi Paul-Emile,

> I guess that I have to increase the number of my dnsserver processes (I
> have 5 !) but how to choose the correct one ?

        You can configure a higher number (say 20), and wait a period for
observation. So, if ,for example, the system has used only 13 of them
(you can see this in the Cachemgr.cgi script) , you should renumber them
to 14.

        I guess the dnsserver doesn't save too much disk space for
himself, though.

HTH and Regards,

Adalto S. Correia Filho
Administrador de Redes do POP-CE

Administrador de Sistemas e Redes
adalto@pop-ce.rnp.br
Ponto de Presença da Rede Nacional de Pesquisa no Ceará
http://www.pop-ce.rnp.br info@pop-ce.rnp.br