acl not using redirected page

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 08:37:35 +1000

I still can't figure out why my acl rules have suddenly stopped calling the web
page that they should be redirected to by deny_info.

Those that send to 'appropriate.htm' work fine, but those going to
'webmail.htm' just call the generic Squid error message.

I have checked permissions on all the files and they are the same and have
even renamed them in case they were being blocked themselves.

The error message says I can check 'webmail.htm' but this just recalls the
error message.

Any clues as to where to look would be appreciated.

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au