2.2.STABLE3 still gives no cache hits

From: Christian Balzer <cb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 16:30:40 +0200

Hi there,

I've been waiting until this version since STABLE 1 and 2 were already
marked as unable to utilize older cache files, but obviously the
"transition period fix" didn't make it into STABLE 3 or is at least not
active. I have 10GB of mostly valid cached files in the various
Squid installations here which I really don't want to loose. So
any chances of this fix making it into the next stable version or some
pointers to patches which will allow me to use those 2.1 cache files?

Thanks in advance,

<CB>

--
  // <CB> aka Christian Balzer, Tannenstr. 23c, D-64342 Seeheim, Germany
\X/  CB@aichan.swb.de | Voice: +49 6257 83036, Fax/Data: +49 6257 83037