Trans Proxy on IRIX

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 21:18:46 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to do a trans proxy on IRIX 6.5 and using a Cisco router for
redirects. Would someone please help me with what I need to do for squid
to make if work correctly. Maybe a sample ipfilterd.conf config for IRIX..

I am drawing a total loss and the documentation is quite poor on this
issue..

Thanks again for any help..

--Matt

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com