Upgrade

From: Michael Doyle <doyle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:06:26 +0930

G'day,

I'm upgrading from squid-novm-1.1.22-2 to squid-2.2.STABLE1, now this is not a
problem in its self, all appears to be working except I cannot search or fill
in forms from a browser page , ie I search for "Squid" and it just sits

<<START CAPTURE>>

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?

The following error was encountered:

     Connection Failed

The system returned:

    (110) Connection timed out

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Generated Wed, 26 May 1999 00:48:47 GMT by wizard.apana.org.au (Squid/2.2.STABLE1)

<<END CAPTURE>>

I believe this is has something to do with ssl_proxy, which I had set in the
old version but seems to have no effect now, also I'm behind a firewall at my
systems Hub.

Hope this makes sense, and all help is appreciated.

 --
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia