automatic submission of logon/password

From: Josh Kuperman <sar_kuper@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 15:37:48 -0400

Is there I way through redirecting or some other method where I could have
squid autmatically submit the logon and password when someone goes to
particular site that requests one.

I run squid in a public library and there are a few vendors who insist that
they can't validate by IP address. I would prefer to not distribute the
login/password combinations to our staff because it would become too widely
known to too many people. I don't know if the site allows the
logon/password to be included in the URL. I would like to trap requests for
this site, automatically put in the login/password and send it back.

--
Josh Kuperman        Saratoga Springs Public Library
sar_kuper@sals.edu   49 Henry St