Squid/2.2.STABLE3 Post problems - Unsupported Request Method and Protocol

From: Steven Sporen <sporens@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 08:16:44 +0002

Hi all,

I seem to be getting a lot of the following error messags, they pop up then
when I hit reload it goes through. Anyone got any ideas on what could be
wrong? It's not specific to a certain server as far as I can tell.

Using Netscape 4.6
======
ERROR
While trying to retrieve the URL: [no URL]

The following error was encountered:

     Unsupported Request Method and Protocol

Squid does not support all request methods for all access protocols. For
example, you can not POST a Gopher request.

Generated Thu, 27 May 1999 06:13:49 GMT by icidi.elab.co.za
(Squid/2.2.STABLE3)
======
Cheers
  Steve