Unidentified subject!

From: Anthony Lemons <alemons@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:00:19 -0400

I decided to give Squid another try. For about 3 days I've been doing a
transparent setup with a Cisco router. I followed the steps in the FAQ with no
problem. I also managed to get Webtrends working to display a report of the
cache activity. As of today it reports around a 37% hit rate... seems
respectable so far. However, the Client and Server Error sections have me a
little concerned. Can one of your Squid guru's take a look at this webtrends
report and shed some light on some of these errors? The url is
http://jabba.ovis.net/webspeed What are server 500 internal erros? Does the
503 gateway timeouts mean I have something set up wrong in our router?

Linux kernel 2.2.5
Squid-2.2STABLE3
PII 300
256MB ram
1 - 4 gig uw scsi - data drive
2 - 9 gig uw scsi - cache drives
Cisco 3640 router

Also, does anyone have a working example or can offer tips on setting up
transparent cache hierarchies using the same type of setup found in the FAQ to
do transparent caching with a Cisco?

Anthony