Address already in use

From: Laura M. Padilla <lpadilla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:36:46 -0400 (EDT)

I got Squid to run using port 80 as the HTTP port, then I killed it.
Now when I try to run it again I get an error message saying:

commBind: Cannot bind socket FD 33 to *:80 (98) Address already in use
FATAL: Cannot open HTTP Port

If I change it to use port 81 lets say, it works, but then the next
time I start it it gives me the same error.

Any suggestions?

--
Laura M. Padilla