Re: Problem - No route to host

From: Philip <plchoy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 01:56:50 +0800 (SGT)

On Sat, 29 May 1999, tom minchin wrote:

|You'll want to put in your squid.conf:
|
|cache_peer myisps.proxy.sg parent 8080 0 no-query default
|cache_peer_domain cache-host !sg
|
|(where 8080 is the port of the upstream proxy).

Thank you for your prompt reply. It works like charm, except tt I cld nt
access some sites.

Some questions however.

Now, I have 2 ISPs (A and B) whose proxies are mutually exclusive of
each other. Every time, whenever I use this configuration, as u offer,
ISP A would deny me of using B's proxy, and so i hv to to reconfigure
squid.

And, if i use ISP B, it wld deny me of A's proxy. What should I do
without hassling with going thru the reconfiguration?

Looking forward to your replies.

Phil. 8)