Authenticated user access with time limits

From: <rikk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:12:06 -0400 (EDT)

I am curently running Squid ver. 2 on Redhat linux 6.0. I have been told
Squid can be set up to authenticate users using Apache and giving them
a time limit before having to re-enter their user ID and password.

I am looking for an example and documentation of this or help from some
one that has this set up. I have read the FAQ, and example config files
but it doen't seem to cover this application.

Thanks in advance.

Rikk