Squid source code

From: Laura M. Padilla <lpadilla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:08:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
        I wanted to know is there anyone in the group that has delt
with Squid's source code. I want to make some modifications to it for
my tesis project and I would like to discuss some of my questions with
someone. If you understand the code really well, specially all the
HTTP part, please contact me. Thank you.

--
Laura M. Padilla