pls help me!about squid

From: David <wanwq@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:45:41 +0800

I have installed squid on my computer.I want to modify source code,
in order to the client can watch additional objects (mostly images or link)
in the browser ,when a user requests a html document. I wish the additional
objects was added as a top banner and a bottom banner ,when squid proxy reply
uses's requests
how to modify program(http.c and httpÆäËû.)
If you understand the source code really well, specially all the
HTTP part, please contact me and help me. Thank you very much!