Registered & Private IP

From: Lukman Wiryahadi Kusuma <lukman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 12:57:42 +0800

Dear All,

I have already install & run the squid 2.2 Stable3 on Caldera Open Linux
1.3 with only one Ethernet card.
The problem that I can't solve (it is actually maybe very basic thing)
is the Squid Proxy has a registered IP from our ISP and has its own
subnet mask. Since I want to create our private IP with subnet mask
255.255.255.0, the Client with that private IP/Subnet can't reach the
squid proxy (of course..since the netmask is different).

I think I have to create two subnetmasks on my Linux box, but I have
only one ethernet card. Is it possible? is it the way? Do I need one
more Ethernet card?
Anyone would help me ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,