RE: FTP with Transparent Proxy

From: Jeremy Bro <jeremybro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 18:14:03 GMT

> > From: Jeremy Bro [SMTP:jeremybro@hotmail.com]
> >
> > like WS_FTP? If so...do you use login and does there have to be a
>special
> >
> > section in the ACL? currently WS_FTP does NOT work.
> >
> With what proxy? I've already said that squid is not
> an ftp proxy.

I understand that. My original question was "...what ftp proxy can work
with squid" and you replied with 'set up a client with support' which of
course caused me to reply with the question about clients. Now back to my
first question since the rest is irelevant. What proxy can coexist with
squid?

;-) loves the confusion of mass-email lists.