ebay problem somewhat targeted, ref: TAG: broken_posts

From: Chris Pickert <cpickert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 02:11:57 -0700

I'm pretty sure i've targeted what's causing the problem. With this
enable, ebay crashes as explained in the other post, with it disabled no
problem at all. I presume you would want this enabled per the
description in the source's example squid.conf. Please, correct me if
I'm wrong. All help is greatly appreciated and if some of you wouldn't
mind, try doing the test i mentioned, turn on the acl & tag for
broken_posts as outlined in the disted. squid.conf and see if you get
errors on the loading of ebay's "bidding" pages. (after you enter a post
and submit it). i've tried 'bout every ver of ns/ie and get the same
response everywhere. thanks guys. hope to hear back soon..

        - chris

--
==] Christopher Pickert (cpickert@worldinter.net)
==] System / Network Analysist & UNIX Technician