Re: Squid-2.2 stable 3 - Logged (Unknown marker: 0!!)

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:21:25 -0600

Steven,

        Fgrep-ping Squid sources for that message found nothing. I suspect
that the message is produced by one of the libraries you are linking with
Squid. Perhaps regular expression library or malloc library. Try to find
that message in those libraries if you are using them. Hopefully somebody
would be able to give you a better answer.

Alex.