Re: Broken images

From: S. Lee <slee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 22:56:04 +1000 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Dancer wrote:

> I've seen quite a bit of this over dial-up links. Enabling async-io
> seems to help in this case. The whole 1.2/2.x series seems to suffer
> from this to some degree. I've never been able to produce any
> definitive test-cases, however.

Hi Dancer,

Enabling async-io didn't help in my case, and as a last resort I tried
taking the IDE drive out. With a fresh install of Debian linux on one
of the SCSI drives, things started to work without any broken images.

Even though that IDE drive was a brand new one, I'll try it again with
another IDE drive for OS (and SCSI drives for cache).

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

--
Seung Hun Lee