Re: squid-1.NOVM.22

From: Glenn Chisholm <glenn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:50:53 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 jlewis@lewis.org wrote:

> For those situations where 2.2.STABLE[23] isn't stable (massive memory
> leaks), what's the next best version to try?

WHat platform are you using, which malloc, what are your squid.conf
settings, what did you use as your configure parameters and what is your
basis for concluding this is a memory leak?

We have a number of backbone caches on FreeBSD/Digital Unix/HPUX all of
which have not exibited this problem.

Please supply us with whatever information that you can. That way 2.3 will
be free of this "leak".

glenn