Tutorial for tuning squid with squeezer.

From: Maciej Kozinski <Maciej.Kozinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:06:34 +0200 (EEST)

Hi again,

for all of you who are interested in tuning squid fine I have written short
tutorial how to interpret the data showed by squeezer and how to tune
squid with that. It is available at:

 http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/

with the newest version of squeezer with some fixes. Any questions, suggestions,
ideas, flames are appreciated (send it directly to me).

Regards,
Maciej

P.S. Thanks for Thierry Caillet for quick and accurate feedback.

--
           Maciej Kozinski         http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/
	   Remember: Un*x _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about