RE: SQUID and RADIUS

From: Snyder, Bob <RSnyder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:15:23 -0400

I believe someone has written a radius authentication piece for Squid, but I
haven't heard of it being "officially" released.

I did some experimentation using the pam_lradius module under Linux and
Henrik's PAM authentication program with success. It should work under
Solaris 7 or Linux or other fully PAM aware OSes.

Bob