Re: refresh specific url/domain?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 17:40:06 +0000

Andre Anneck wrote:

> For instance if the guys who did the web-page _just_ changed
> something serious, how can I tell squid to get the _latest_ from
> target domain/url ?

The simplest action is to bring up the page in your browser and push the
reload button. Provided that you know the page has been updated of
course.

If freshness of the site is important then add a refresh_pattern to your
squid.conf giving objects from that site a lower freshness TTL.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker