Re: Fatal segment fault

From: Leigh Spiegel <leigh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:07:16 +1000 (EST)

Hello,

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Jose M. Sanchez wrote:

> My $.02 worth...
>
> Did you first remove the squid cache directories?

yes, I reformatted all the drives making it a brand new setup on the same
hardware.

> You also might need to re-edit the new squid.conf file...

I used the new squid.conf and looked at my old one for the settings.
Therefore I didn't put in any options that had been removed or changed
in the new version of squid.

I did notice that my parent caches @connect.com.au went up to 2.xx and
then back down to 1.22Beta23, maybe they have also had problems with Squid
2?

Regards,

Leigh