Re: Hotmail & WebDav

From: Jordan Mendelson <jordy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 01:04:18 -0400

Jordan Mendelson wrote:

> Just wanted to report that as far as I can tell, hotmail with outlook express
> and henrik's snapshot (6/20/99) seem to work just fine.

Just some additional notes, if you are using a nlanr parent cache, Squid will
attempt to forward these requests to it.

acl webdav method PROPFIND TRACE PURGE PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK
always_direct allow webdav

Should stop all webdav methods from being fowarded to your parent caches.

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : http://jordy.wserv.com
Web Services, Inc.   : http://www.wserv.com