WebMin Java File Manager Problem

From: Kevin Diffily <kdiffily@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:29:22 -0400

I am running into a problem running the Java File Manager in Web Min
only when I connect through a Squid Proxy. A direct connection is
fine. The Applet loads and after a few seconds an error message
appears in the progress bar "# Applet exception: exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException" Any thoughts?

__________
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030
FAX: 888.726.9030
info@webpageweaver.com
ICQ: 29843943
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
      think that this is a coincidence."

      (Anonymous quote from The UNIX-HATERS Handbook.)