PROXY_AUTH

From: <kaypee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:44:50 +0530 (IST)

Hi Friends,

I manged to install Squid Cache: Version 2.2.STABLE3 succesfully !!!

Now, I'm having problems with PROXY_AUTH feature.

I have

authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/bin/ncsa_auth /usr/local/squid/passwd/passwd

in my squid.conf.

But, when I try using Netscape through proxy, it gives me the following
error.

Netscape's network connection was refused by the server

The server may not be accepting connection or my be busy

Try connecting again later

Also, how do I add user who can access the proxy ?

Thanks in advance,

Kunal H. Parikh