RE: All entries in store.log are RELEASE'd immediatley

From: Greg Cunningham <gregc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:12:52 +1000

Thanks Brian & Gerben for your valued input. I now have RH6.0 on tap so
I will give it a go.... HOWEVER...
my root problem remains unsolved. maybe someone else has some
suggestrions of what I need to check )unless you think that this is
related to 256fds...).

--
Greg Cunningham
Harris & Company Ltd.