My WebDAV Squid patches

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 17:04:23 +0200

Message to those who are running a Squid with my WebDAV patches
(1999-06-20 and later). A small bug has been found in one of these
patches causing POST/PUT (or other requests with request entities) to
hang if forced trough a cache hierarchy (never_direct allow, or
prefer_direct off).

A update to the failing patch are now posted on my squid page
<http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid>, together with a new snapshot. The
snapshot is also updated to include all current patches from the known
2.2.STABLE3 bugs page <http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/v2/2.2/bugs.html>.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker